Environmental Product Declaration – EPD®
OSTP – Leading the way in the sustainable supply of stainless steel welded tubular products
Welded Stainless Steel Tubular Products are strong, hygienic, corrosion resistant and 100% Recyclable. The combination of corrosion resistance and durability increases product lifetimes. Together these attributes make our products the ideal sustainable choice for a variety of demanding industrial applications.
Our EPD’s cover all tubular product groups manufactured within the OSTP Group production units based on seven production category types:
- Unannealed Butt Weld Fittings produced in Örnsköldsvik, Sweden
- Annealed Butt Weld Fittings produced in Örnsköldsvik, Sweden
- Unannealed Butt Weld Fittings produced in Jakobstad/Pietarsaari, Finland
- Annealed Butt Weld Fittings produced in Jakobstad/Pietarsaari, Finland
- Butt Weld Fittings produced in Suonenjoki, Finland
- Unannealed Process Pipes produced in Jakobstad/Pietarsaari, Finland
- Annealed Process Pipes produced in Jakobstad/Pietarsaari, Finland
We will continually update these EPD’s as further validated upstream raw material and inhouse production emission reductions are achieved and verified in line with our environmental road map and CO2 targets.
This is only the 1st step in the service data OSTP will be providing to customers so they can make informed choices assisting them in their sustainability work.
For more information regarding EPDs please contact Jyrki Sironen, Manager Sustainability.